Hot is in the Eye of the Beholder
- Resenting the meet-and-greet aspect of online dating ensures you’ll have a tedious rather than lively time.
- “We didn’t hit if off,” is another way of saying your last online meet was so-so. So-so meets are normal. If you clicked with every man you met, something would be very wrong.
- Maybe his profile photo isn’t so hot, but his verbal skills, once you meet him, are top rate. You could have a rather amusing time.
- He could be a great guy, but you won’t see it if you’ve got a fixed picture of your Mr.-Perfect-For-Me in your head. Hey, wake up! We’re all over-50 here and we’ve got flaws. Some of them are visible.
- You don’t know if he’s hot or not, not until that first online meet. Besides, hot is in the eye of the beholder.
- Go forth with the idea that you’re meeting a man to have fun and get to know him. And nothing beyond that. Don’t leave home without your positive attitude screwed on tightly inside your head. Besides, who made you Judge Judy?